Monday, September 29, 2008

When bloggers meet, and a master of the art of cuteness

Recently I met with the Disco Knitter. This was my first ever meet up with a knit blogger. Imagine - lunch, adult conversation and knit talk!! Twas heaven! And Inigo provided a great role model for Lloyd by scarfing down beans and broccoli like they were chunks of chocolate. And Ms Disco Knitter has promised to introduce me to a whole new craft experience with a visit to Spotlight at Granville in the near future. Am saving up for the trip.

On the home front, things are well although Mr Wriggly has adopted a rigourous nightime schedule of waking or stirring every two hours. Its a killer, so its lucky he is looking extra cute at the moment. See exhibit one below. At the moment every night is an adventure. Its enough to make me knit fruit. And on that tantilising note, you'll have to wait for news of my next FO.

4 comments:

Rose Red said...

First time knit blogger meet ups are great, aren't they. So good to share such a great common interest.

And, yeah, lucky Lloyd is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

The cute is strong in this one Obi Wan.

Don't save up for too long, I have a discount voucher that expires soon ;)

Madge said...

*giggle* I think I know what you're knitting.

Give that l'il wide awake wriggler a big hug for me. The cute IS strong in him.

Unknown said...

P.S. I nominated you for an award!

And do you think you could teach this crochet idiot how to do the babette squares? I can't read a crochet pattern :(