Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stash addition + best baby name ever

Despite my best intentions, the stash is still growing. Heres one of the latest additions - some beautiful 50% silk, 50% merino aran weight Sundara yarn.

Its destined to be a dazzling version of Kim Hargraves Haven, for my sister's birthday. Hopefully I'll get it done in the ten days or so before the baby arrives.

Speaking of which, a friend has suggested a new baby name that works well with Lowe. Jigger. The neighbours have become alarmed at my laughter. I love how the spelling even looks Aussie. Thanks Drew!

3 comments:

Bells said...

Jigger. Like Digger. That's hilarious.

And that yarn is STUNNING!

Rose Red said...

Hee hee, love Jigger (can't believe I didn't think of that one already!!).

Love the Sundara (I may have put in a little order yesterday, shhhh don't tell my husband!!). It will look great as a Haven.

smithmark said...

It is good to take help of friends and relatives for deciding the best baby name.
__________________
hire baby boy name.